Sampson West Chartered Accountants is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Information we collect from you, where you choose to provide it to us, enables us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest. By providing us with your information, you consent to us processing it for this purpose. We will not pass it on to any third party except those who provide an essential related service to us (e.g. our IT provider).
You will need to provide personal information if you wish to use our services or if you make a general enquiry or ask us to contact you. In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to respond to your request. We will not provide your information to any other organisation other than within Sampson West and those who provide an essential related service to us (e.g. our IT provider).
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We follow and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than information that is automatically logged about visitors and which is used to produce statistics about the use of the site. The following types of information are automatically collected and stored about any visit:
Links within this site to other web sites are not covered by this policy.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address shown on this website. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect